Barkerville opens May 19 and admission is “pay-what-you-can”
- Barkerville Historic Town & Park opens for the 2016 season on Thursday, May 19th.
- For the fifth straight year, admission to Barkerville is “pay-what-you-can” until the end of May.
- Barkerville’s 2016 season is brimming with award-winning educational programming, museum displays, live entertainment, restaurants and authentic shopping opportunities, on-site boutique accommodations and nearby camping and cabin options.
- On Monday May 23rd – Victoria Day – visitors to Barkerville Historic Town & Park are invited to enjoy Royal Tea (with Royalty) as Barkerville’s own ‘Queen Victoria’ visits the renowned Wake Up Jake Restaurant for two sittings of afternoon High Tea, at 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
- Barkerville’s 17th annual Victoria Day Royal Tea event will be fun (and food) for the whole family, and reservations are highly recommended but not required.
- For more information about Barkerville’s 2016 season, including the 17th annual Victoria Day Royal Tea, please visit www.barkerville.ca.