Barkerville welcomes Kiley Sales as its new Commerce, Partnerships and Giving Officer
- Barkerville Historic Town & Park recently held a rigorous competition to find a suitable candidate for its new Commerce, Partnerships and Giving Officer.
- A field of nearly two dozen qualified applicants was narrowed to a shortlist of four exceptional candidates, each of whom met with a five-person committee during a series of mandatory site-tours and round table interviews.
- Barkerville is pleased to announce that the successful applicant is Kiley Sales, of Quesnel, BC.
- Kiley has extensive experience in Education, Business and Trades, and holds a Master’s degree in Leadership from the University of Northern British Columbia.
- Her new role with Barkerville Historic Town & Park will commence July 1st, 2016.
- Barkerville’s Commerce, Partnerships and Giving Officer will be responsible for developing and stewarding relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, donors, and customers in BC’s Cariboo and Central Interior, in order to advance the reach and support of the Provincial Heritage Property and National Historic Site of Canada.
“The staff at Barkerville Historic Town & Park is very excited to have Kiley join our team, and we are confident she will help us move forward into a prosperous future.” Ed Coleman | CEO, Barkerville Historic Town & Park