Barkerville is coming to town for Community Connection Event in Prince George
- On April 22nd, 2017, a time-travelling caravan of gold rush characters will travel to Prince George to say thanks to local residents, businesses, and organizations for their ongoing support of Barkerville Historic Town & Park.
- Barkerville invites members of the Prince George community-at-large to its inaugural Community Connection Event on Saturday, April 22nd from 5:00 PM-7:00 PM at the Ramada Plaza Prince George, to learn about Barkerville’s future plans and participate in a live auction to support a special fundraising project.
- There is a lot to celebrate at Barkerville this spring; having just completed its first ever fall and winter recreation season, Barkerville is now looking forward to another successful spring and summer season that will include the celebration of Canada 150, and the launch of the Barkerville Cottages Project.
- At the Community Connection Event guests can meet some of the Barkerville Heritage Trust’s volunteer Board of Directors, its dedicated staff, and colourful historical interpreters.
- All past, present and future fans and supporters of Barkerville are welcome.
- Complimentary wine and cheese will be served, and a very special announcement will be made at the conclusion of the evening.
For more information or to RSVP:
Julie-Anne Runge | Commerce, Partnerships & Giving Officer
B A R K E R V I L L E H I S T O R I C T O W N & P A R K
Box 19 | 14301 Highway 26 East | Barkerville, BC | V0K 1B0
250-994-3302, ext. 48 | 888-994-3332 toll free | 250-994-3435 fax
Julie-Anne.Runge@barkerville.ca I barkerville.ca | barkervilleblog.com